WifiTrak helps you find FREE and open WiFi hotspots and public access points quickly and easily.
WifiTrak scans for all available WiFi devices and networks in the area and tests each network it finds for usability. It shows a list of the networks sorted from most useable (open, not redirected, strongest signal) to least useable (secured or hidden, weak signal). It can automatically notify and launch mail or a browser when it finds a suitable network.
* Easy to use network list sorted from best to worst
* Automatic redirection detection
* Automatic scanner with adjustable scan time
* Ability to set minimum required strength
* Settable notification sound for found network
* Enhanced scanning and redirection checking
* Optional automatic connection settings:
Connect and exit
Connect and Launch Safari
Connect and Launch Mail
Connect and Launch URL
* Detail display with:
Signal Strength (RSSI)
* Simple, standard user interface
New in Version 1.1
* Shuts off autolock durinng autoscan
* Passive scan (no connecting)
New in Version 1.5
* Ability to "Forget" networks (with ability to unforget too!)
* Improved for international customers
New in Version 2.0
* Support for secure networks and password storage!
* Ability to manage "Known" networks
* Other minor improvements
New in Version 2.5
* Support for German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
* Ability to add redirected networks to Known
New in Version 2.6
* Support for OS 3.0!
We think we have solved some of the problems we saw in other WiFinder tools with usability, stability and occasional false positives, but as always we welcome your feedback!
Find out why so many have chosen WifiTrak and made this Wifi scanner a top app in virtually every country! Pay a little and get a lot in return. We won't keep the price this low forever and we just keep getting better.